'Review' Summer 2018 Book
The PRS Review (Book) - Volume XXVI, Number 2, Summer 2018 [30th Year Anniversary]
This is a physical copy of the PRS Review
- Sally-Anne Huxtable: Editorial
- Obituary: The Very Reverend Peter Austin Berry
- Mary Faraci: Burne-Jones Blue: The Stunning Pre-Raphaelite Hour in The Lord of the Rings.
- Sally-Anne Huxtable: Serious Humour in George Du Maurier’s World of Aesthetes,1874-1884.
- Jennifer Reeve-Williams & Mark Williams : The Face Inside the Circle: Optical Illusion or Subtle Magic in Waterhouse’s Depiction of Sorcery.
- “Book Review: Frederick Walker and the Idyllists by Donato Esposito” by Simon Poë.
- “Book Review: Critics Coteries and Pre-Raphaelite Celebrity by Wendy Graham” by Robert Finnigan.
- “Book Review: Suffragist Artists in Partnership: Gender, Word and Image by Lucy Ella Rose” by Nic Peeters.
- “Exhibition Review: ‘A Pre-Raphaelite Collection Unveiled: The Cecil French Bequest’, Watts Gallery” by Katherine Hinzman.
- Meeting Reports
- Notes and Queries